Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blogger Awards

Big THANK YOU to all of the bloggers that nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I could not be more happy to receive the awards from these lovely bloggers:







Rules:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
  2. Let them know that you have nominated them. 
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
  4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you. 
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

I am going to skip rule #3 as I've already shared random facts about me before. You can read them here and here. Or click here to see all the awards I have been given.

Since I have to nominate over 60 bloggers (10-15 per award depending on the award rule) I am going to space out the nomination. I am going to nominate 10-15 bloggers each week starting this Wednesday. So my lovely readers, please be sure to check back this Wednesday to see who I nominate and to congratulate and support each and everyone of them.

Thank you again bloggers for nominating me and congratulate in advance to those who I am going to nominate.

5 comments:

  1. congratulations babes.
    hannah-jane-ashby.blogspot.com follow me back?xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I don`t envy you having to choose 60 blogs! :)

    http://calliopekitten.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for visiting and for all the great wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Thank u for ur comment on my blog.But I don c ur name in my followers list.In what name you hav followed? I'm following u:) Useful blog!

    ReplyDelete