Monday, February 27, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award #2

I am excited to let everyone know that I (we, the blog) won another Versatile Blogger award! Thanks to Kelly, the blogger of the lovely Turquoise Dream. She blogs about beauty and fashion and does a lot of great product reviews. Check out her blog here.



So these are the rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5 . Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
 
(Another) 7 random facts:
1. I love the color pink
2. I love sushi!
3. I am addicted to coffee
4. I collect shoes, purses, and jeans
5. I love clipping coupons
6. I am a make-up junkie
7. I love chocolate but not candy (jolly ranches, etc) unless it is covered with chocolate

Here are the 15 blogs I would like to nominate:
D-Xired Diamond: One Precious Stone -http://dxireddiamond.blogspot.com
Glam Kitten's Litter Box- http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com
Suzy Home Made- http://www.suzyhomemade.com 
Young, Classy, & Fabulous- http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

It was extremely hard choosing only 15 bloggers but it had to be done. I nominated the 15 blogs above because I find them to be versatile, helpful and fun to read. Thanks again Kelly for the amazing award.

18 comments:

  1. I am a total make-up junkie, as well! I can't help it. :)
    Congrats on the award, and thanks for passing it on.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your award, dear!
    and thanks for nominating me.
    i am going to pass this since i have done a similar one not too long ago. you can always check out my entry for random facts about me. :)

    btw, i am a coffee addict, too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me in your awards pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! i too am a coffee addict, love sushi and clip coupons ;-)

    thanks for awarding me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're awesome! Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!I am a makeup junkie too! Thank you so much for the award! :) Same with Lena, I'm going to pass the tag since I've done this too but I'm extremely grateful for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Thank you SO very much love! I really appreciate it love! That's the best news EVER! I really, really appreciate it! You are so wonderful! You just made my day 1000x better! :)
    LB
    x0x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so bad, but could you please give me your name so that I can thank you properly! :)
      LB
      x0x0x0x

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the award and thank you for awarding me!
    Cliping coupons is the way to goo I do it too =)
    Now following you
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for the congratulations. And congrats again to everyone who I awarded.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the award! And well done on yours too xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so, so much for the award!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that you so much for awarding me! I'm so glad that you enjoy my blog - that certainly keeps up my spirits when blogging starts to seem tedious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks again everyone for the wishes and congrats to all the bloggers who won the award =) Looking forward to reading everyone's random facts.

    ReplyDelete