Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Make Up Bag Blog Hop

This week event at Blog Love Therapy Blog Hop is "What's in your Make Up Bag". Couldn't be happier for this week's event. So let's take a sneek peek in what's in my make up bag.


Starting from the top left:
Laura Marcier Secret Concealer- $22.00
Mac Fluidline - $15.00
Maybelline Full -n- Soft Mascara in Waterproof- Prices varies
Physician Formula Conceal RX in soft green - Price varies
Origins Eye Brightening Color Stick- $15.00
Revlon Eyelash Curler- Price varies
Revlon Colorstay Foundation- Price varies
Origins Acne Spot Treatment- $13.50
Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector/Concealer in yellow- Price varies
Physician Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eyeshadow in Baked Sands - Prices varies
Tarte EmphasEYES Aqua-Gel Eyeliner- $18.00
e.l.f. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in black and coffee- $1.00
e.l.f. Studio Volume Plumping Mascara - $3.00
VS Lip Gloss in Blush (rose) - $12.00
Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 - $48.00
Garnier Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector- Price varies
Mai Doll BB Cream - $8.30


 My three most must have and absolute favorites are Revlon Colorstay foundation, Origin Acne Spot Treatment, and e.l.f. studio eyeliner pen. If anyone would like for me to review any of the following items in my make up bag, please leave a comment.

Readers, what's in your make-up bag?

If you would love to join this blog hop, hop on over to Blog Love Therapy.
BlogLoveTherapy

17 comments:

  1. Fun Post!!
    I to LOVE that foundation =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So curious about how the elf Studio Tone Correcting Powder works. :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested in a review of all your elf products! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these types of posts...its always interesting to discover what other bloggers are using. These are some wonderful products, I like the correcting powder - have you done a post on it? I'd really like to learn more about how to use it. Cant do without an eyelash curler either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the concept of your blog.. so helpful thank you!!

    Treasure State

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Revlon Colorstay Foundation,it's a bit pricey for a drugstore brand but it's well worth it :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking for a good tinted moisturizer to wear in place of foundation for a while to get a more natural look for summer. Would you recommend either the CoverGirl or Miracle Skin moisturizers to do the trick? Or do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miracle is a good moisturizer but it doesn't really provide enough coverage for a good tinted moisturizer. I would recommend the Cover Girl as it does a really nice job.. Plus, its about 1/4 the price.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Def going to pick it up and try it!

      Delete
  8. omg ! this makes me wanna do what's inside my make-up !thanks for sharing ! & NEW FOLLOWER<3

    http://foreveralifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great products here :) that elf correcting poweder looks very interesting! Found you through the blog hop and I really like you blog, I've not come across one before that focuses on letting people know about good offers on at the moment, it's a great idea :)

    Sophie, duckandegg.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the products you use! you should try bare minerals, im obsessed! also pricey but worth it in the end =) xo

    Elizabeth

    http://www.the-antiquarian.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post!! I have been seeing the physicans formula baked eyeshadows a lot and want to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there!!

    I am noticing alot of make up bags with e.l.f. stuff. I have a few items but haven't gone all out with that brand YET!!! What's your fav from them?

    I just started blogging, check me out!
    GlamGal
    beautyboxblogger.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fav is definitely the eyeliner pen. It is AMAZING.

      Delete
  13. Thank you everyone for visiting. I will check out everyone's blog and follow.

    Check back in a few weeks to read reviews on the elf products.

    ReplyDelete
  14. :) Love this post!

    Just followed!
    http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete