Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekend Freebies

Bath & Body Works:
Photo courtesy of bathandbodyworks.com

FREE 2 oz. of the NEW Malibu Heat Body lotion. Offer is valid through April 22nd.

Click here to get offer. You have to "like" Bath & Body Works Facebook page to see the offer.


Nordstrom:
Photo courtesy of facebook.com/Nordstrom

You can count on Nordstrom Sample Saturday. This week, stop by your local Nordstrom store to snag yourself a FREE sample of Hanae Mori Eau de Collection N° 6.

Click here to read more about Sample Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for this! Great blog, I've followed! I have a beauty and fashion blog and also review products so it's great to find the latest deals! If you get time I would love for you to check out my blog as I've recently started fresh and would love feedback, thanks! :) http://yeahtamzin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for visiting and following. I will definitely check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete