Thursday, February 2, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

This is my very FIRST blogger award and I couldn't be more excited and happy! This just made my week =)

Big Thank You to CoffeeBreakCorner for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Her blog is amazing and filled with easy to do DIY projects, closets & art studios pictures, and everything in between.


There are three rules for this award:
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and give a shout out on your blog to them with a link to theirs.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send the blog award to 15 other bloggers who's blog you love and appreciate, and let them know they won the award.



Here are my 7 randoms facts:
1. I love chocolate and desserts regardless of how full or stuffed I am. There will always be room for dessert! I especially love cupcake, red velvet and cappuccino moose cake.
2. If I really like something, I buy two of it. But of course I always buy it in two different colors unless it comes to food. Shoes and clothes, I buy two for just in case. Food I buy two so I can have one now and one later! Maybe this is called greedy?
3. I love shopping & couponing!
4. My love for shopping & couponing lead me to create this blog. PLUS, after watching Extreme Couponing on TLC, I refuse to pay full price for anything.
5. I have a mild mild mild (super tiny) case of OCD. At times, I have to repeat what I am doing three times. Why? I don't know. 
6. I day dream a lot.
7. If I love a song, I can listen to the same song on repeat for hours, days, and weeks. My boyfriend thinks it's a annoying but lets me do it anyway =)

And the fifteen bloggers that I'd like to award the Versatile Blogger award to are: 
Everyday Makeup Blog- http://www.everydaymakeupblog.com

I hope you guys enjoy reading the fifteen blogs above as much as I do.

24 comments:

  1. Congrats:) And I agree...there's always room for chocolate and desserts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award :) I am like you as well, if there is something I like, I'll get two of them, but not in the same colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and thank you so much for the award! I also love to get the same things I love in different colors, and I love shopping too! Aw, good to know I am not alone on this one :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all,CONGRATULATIONS!! And secondly,OMG, really?? Thanks a ton, sweety, for awarding me my very first Blog award!! You are such a sweetheart!! Can't wait to flaunt it on my blog!!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours
    http://fashionablyyours-juneli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! So fun to learn a bit more about you :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, you deserve it! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I'll definitely check em out...CONGRATS on the award doll! Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you'll be back to visit sometime!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Congratulations! You have a great blog!
    May be we can follow each other:-)
    pen-twister.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats ! I love the blog's award ! It's always awesome to see that people love your work !

    http://www.elitebarcelonablog.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!! I'm following you now on Google. Hope you can follow me, too, so we can keep in touch!
    XO, Janie
    http://dallasdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! You truly deserve it! You've got a really different and unique blog!!

    Anca
    http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/
    *I'm hosting a giveaway, feel free to enter if you're interested* :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. big kiss to u darling,thanks for the award

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/2012/02/sunny.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, you deserve it!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! c: You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats!! i love your idea about buying two of everything. i see nothing wrong with that!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats. You deserve it!
    bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats on your award love, and thank you so much for nominating me :)) you're a sweetheart :)) P. S. I'm a total chocoholic too ;p

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you everyone. I am so honored and excited.

    ReplyDelete
  19. And thanks so much for nominating me haha, I completely didn't see that!! thank you!!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats, babe and thanks for passing the award along to my blog! I'll definetely mention you in my next post!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your first (of many, I'm sure) blog award! And thank you for awarding me - you are so sweet! I watched my first episode of Extreme Couponing last year and was so inspired! I'm still not a couponing maven with a giant binder but I do love checking the websites weekly to see what I can score at a fabulous price.

    ReplyDelete
  22. THANKS so much for the shout out!!! We are so touched and grateful that you like our blog. Yours is pretty awesome too!!

    Thanks again!
    http://fabulositywithinreach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you so much for awarding me this! sorry it's taken me a month to actually say anything but i had my baby at the beginning of the month and have neglected my blog. this is really sweet of you and i very much appreciate it!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete