Monday, February 27, 2012
We dropped by Target again this weekend and scored some really sweet deals. Our plan of going in and out at Target turned into an hour long trip, but we finally snagged a Jason Wu Lace Clutch with this trip! Our long quest of finding this one clutch is finally over! Plus, we scored a Maybelline concealer for $0.48 and a Neutrogena MoisturizeShine Lip Gloss for $1.51.
Here is how we saved a total of $11.33 on TWO drugstore cosmetic items. Plus, one FREE Maybelline Baby Lips Lipbalm on a previous post.
- Maybelline New York Save $1/1 powder, blush, & concealer from the Red Plum (2/5) coupon insert
- Item was on clearance for $1.48 (original price was $4.94)
- Neutrogena Save $1/1 lip or eye make up product est from the Smart Source (1/8) coupon insert
- Item was on clearance for $2.51 (original price was $8.39)
By using two $1 off coupons on two clearance items, we only had to pay $1.99 for both items. Without the coupons we would have to pay $3.99 for both clearance items. If both items were not on clearance and we did not use any coupons, we would have to pay a total of $13.33 on two regular priced items.
FREE lipbalm on a previous purchase by using the following stack-able coupons:
-Target store coupon - $1 off one Maybelline Cosmetics Item (print coupon here)
- $2 off one Maybelline New York Lip Product from the 2/5 Red Plum coupon insert.
Sorry about the quality of the pictures. The sunlight created some really weird shade in the pictures, and we can't seem to fix it in Photoshop.
Readers: Should we keep this clutch or return it? What do you guys use an envelope size clutch for?
** dont' forget to join the Twitter hop