Monday, February 6, 2012

The Outnet: Up to 70% off Casual Designer Jacket

Remember a few posts back, we were raving about how we wanted a biker jacket but it was too expensive (Click here to read the post). Well, we found some jackets that are more in our price range.  We just love when we find a good sale!

The Outnet is currently having up to 70% off Casual Designer Jacket. With this great deal, we were able to find some great biker jacket for under $400.

Some of our favorites are:

Mackage- Hana P Leather Jacket. Price: $396



Sachin & Babi- Harley Faux Leather and Cable-Knit Motorcycle Jacket. Price: $208.25

Lot78- Ziggy Brushed-Cotton Biker Jacket. Price: $265

This last jacket is a bit more expensive but still a good price; given that its been marked down from $1,695.

Belstaff- Bryant Leather Jacket. Price: $762.75

The only down side is that these jackets don't come in red or white. The two colors we originally wanted. Either way, we were excited to see these designer biker jackets go on sale.


Readers: Which of the four jackets do you like the best? Or do you not like any of them?

18 comments:

  1. i want a biker jacket too! you'd think i'd be able to find one for cheap since this winter has been so warm... i like the first one you picked.

    http://fabulositywithinreach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I would think that it would be cheaper this year too. But I guess biker jacket is always in season. So getting a huge mark down may take awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the second one. But in gray - I've been searching for a gray leather jacket for forever.

    PS. Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog!
    xx, M

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you end up finding one. Would love to see what you buy =)

      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. love the grey one!! it would be so fierce for a night out.
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog! These are some great options for leather jackets! I love the 3rd one down. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I can'r choose between the four. I really like the first and last one but I like the price of the second and third one. Only if you can have it all. =(

      Delete
  6. Grey one is my one !! ...You are just one step away from this $100 Giveaway :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. Everyone seems to be leaning towards the gray one.

      Thanks for sharing your giveaway. I will check it out.

      Delete
  7. I love the 1st one. I want it lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the 3rd one best. I've a leather jacket which I love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. Do share a post of you wearing the jacket. I love looking at other outfits for inspiration.

      Delete
  9. I like them all, I cannot pick one. LOl
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...love the second jacket. Great find!

    ReplyDelete