Monday, January 9, 2012

BERGDORF GOODMAN: New Jimmy Choo Sandals Collection for Spring 2012

We know, it's the middle of winter and who really thinks about sandals in the middle of winter. Obviously, we do. We couldn't help ourselves when we saw this pair of Jimmy Choo sandals in our mailbox this afternoon, and we couldn't help ourselves even more but to share it with you readers.

It screams SPRING in every way and a must-have for 2012. We're definitely putting this our lists of things to buy this SPRING or winter at BERGDORF GOODMAN.

Don't forget to check out the rest of Jimmy Choo Shoes Collection.

5 comments:

  1. oh, this shoes are stunning!
    I do think of sandals all the time even now when I had snow for the first time this year

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. great blog, following you now

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my. those shoes have me swooning :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, those shoes are amazing!! the strappy details are perfect for spring! thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog. <3 I'm going to add you to my twitter now!

    toni
    http://thelovehanger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete