Wednesday, December 21, 2011

H&M: SALE Plus Day After Christmas Scratch- Offs

H&M is currently having their BIG time of the year in store SALE. Prices are marked down to as low $5, $10, and $15. Better hurry before all the good deals are gone.

A little note to those bargain hunters, sleep early on Christmas day so you can wake up extra early the day after Christmas for the DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS SCRATCH-OFFS. This is a limited offer as it is only available to the first 100 people in line. Don't forget to mark your calendar for this special event and to get in line early.

7 comments:

  1. Hi ya, I love this money saving blog! What great tips! Good luck with it its a nice layout and lovely to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the heads-up! I've been eyeing a few things there.. Cant wait for their online shopping for the US. I hear it's coming soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Origami Handmade bags, thanks for visiting. I hope you enjoy the blog and find it useful.

    Coffebreakcrn, definately drop by h&m now for all of the deals. I have heard the same that their online shopping will come soon. Will update if I hear anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) nice post :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog has great tips on saving money on items I enjoy.

    I am your newest blog follower! :)
    So nice to meet you through Blogging Buddies.
    All the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah can't wait!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. M.E. thanks for dropping by =)

    Mary C. Nasser, thank you. If you have any stores you would like me to add, please let me know =)

    Style Servings,
    definitely drop by H&M. this is a great deal.

    ReplyDelete